Tuesday 24 March 2015

What can you do with a large peg and a MDF plaque!



At the club I attend in harston each month we have a challenge swap each month, one of us brings in some items which the others pick from and then we bring them back decorated and exchange them the following month. This time I picked a large peg and an mdf plaque !
First I set about it with my trusty glue gun and any flowers, leaves and bits, I could find in the oddments draw. I then covered it completely with white gesso.
Sprayed it next with Phill Martin's new decadent teal cosmic shimmer mister ink , added some matching wax, pva glue and twinkles and topped it off with some of the Cosmic Shimmer sparkle texture paste through a Tim Holts mask on the flat surface of the peg. I then dried brushed it with a little more gesso but as it was still looking a little lack lustre. So I sprayed it with decadent denim misting ink , which I dabbed off with tissue and topped with the matching wax! Which added a bit more depth to it all.

I am quite pleased with the results, I hope whoever ends up with it will like it.

3 comments: