Monday 16 March 2015

Right here goes!

My piece that appeared in the creative expressions project book no3!



Hi, 
After much nagging from various quarters I have got around to starting a Crafting blog! I have craft in my blood being fathered by a silver Medal winning Master Blacksmith and a very talented mother. I studded art and life drawing at Highworth school for Girls in Ashford Kent, before going on to Medway collage of Art to become a designer , craftsmen in Jewelry. 

I then did the normal Married, had my beautiful daughter, divorced went to work in sales whilst continuing with numerous and various crafts, married had my very handsome adorable son . moved to Cambridgeshire , started breeding gorgeous Ragdoll cats .Then two years ago found my dream job working as a sales manager for Creative expressions, which allows me to combined my love of craft with meeting and selling brilliant craft products to wonderful craft orientated people! As well as getting the chance to use new and interesting products that i can rave about to retailers and fellow crafters  at every opportunity!

As I now find my self on the point of divorce again! I and my cats will be moving and i should have more time on my hands so I now resolve to post at least once a week a project on this blog and on my sister blog available through my Ragdoll website www.tzkatz.co.uk!


4 comments:

  1. Aw welcome to blogland!
    Looking good already :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya and welcome to the world of craft blogging! Your page looks great and I look forward to seeing more of your work on here in due course xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support girls!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colour choice love the blog can't wait to see all the stunning posts I know you do! John xxx

    ReplyDelete