Sunday 29 March 2015

Something different! pocket Scrapbooking

Although I have done scrapbooking in the past , I knew nothing about pocket scrapbooking! So for the first time I decided to give it a try this weekend. Went for an amazing class at It's Crafting Time in Shepreth our tutor was Jackie Payne a fab teacher for trying something new and out of your comfort zone.
Pocket scrapbooking  for the uninitiated comes under several brand names,such as Project life ,but it is in fact several pockets making up a 12 x 12 page so that you can do mini pages in each pocket. I think it is definatly something I could get into as despite loving single12x12 pages ,this is a way of getting lots of photos on a single page. I managed to put together two pages although I might just pop a few more embellishments on a couple I think it is nearly there, so I am sharing it with you. It includes a bit of my family history as it contains photos of my paternal grandparents, my dad's siblings and photo's of him as a child, meeting my mother , their wedding , his blacksmithing and my favourite photo of him and I taken on a birthday picnics on the Downs At Diddling.


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of your dad being given the freedom on the city of London .
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete