Thursday 9 April 2015

Meet Fred the skeleton in Creative Expressions cupboard!

There was a big clear out of the walk-in cupboard in the shop at Kettering , among the things in the pile for the skip was Fred, a child sized plastic skeleton . He may not be anatomically correct but he was crying out for a make over. This is going to be a long on going transformation , as I am only working on him once a month! The rest of the time he sits in the chair my Nanna had made for me aged 5 whilst I decide to do next. Here is where we are so far and a few stages along the way!
Coated in gesso!

Printed tissue added

Flowers added in his pelvics and on acetate In the rib cage,so I can remove to spray and I think add some battery powered fairy lights, then a few other embellishments added to his surface that will be highlighted soon.

Relaxing at home with a hat and wings not yet fixed but I think will be added next time!

1 comment: