Sunday 24 May 2015

Every thing is in boxes!

Hi All, not much crafting going on over the passed couple of weeks or will there be for the next few! Everything had to be boxed and moved now in a much smaller place in the new house. The craft room is packed to the gunals with boxes , I think it will take some time to unpack, find and sort then find space for it all. Sadly I might have to do some rationalising ! Help. I find getting rid of things very difficult as those who kindly helped me move will testerfy ! 
Watch this space, normal service will resume soon!
To keep you all going , here is the bird house I did for my sister at Christmas which she loved and the gift for Joan my mother in law. The Deer head came free with a magazine but with the addition of a 6'x6' MDF back board I was pleased with the results as was she!




No comments:

Post a Comment